Good morning everyone (anyone)! I just saw Uncle Gerry's blog for WiWo, and I had to create my own blog. I figured it was a good way to keep you updated of stuff going on up here in Boston. It should be fun too.
THE BABY: Margo is feeling better. She was having some morning sickness, but we also think she caught the stomach flu that was going around the dorms...not a good combination. Last night she and her mother and sisters went out for a nice dinner and then went to see the Rockettes perform their Christmas Special in Boston. The pregnancy thing has still not fully hit us (me at least). I don't think it really will until she starts showing. I know she's pregnant, but it is still weird to think about.
BASKETBALL: Last night I had another basketball game, and we won. That stops the 3 game slide we were on. We deserved to lose one of thoe games, but the other 2 we played poorly and made a lot of dumb mistakes. Last year's team only won 6 games all year, and we have 3 already this year (3-3 overall). We should easily beat last year's total, and I expect to be in the playoffs.
TRAVEL: For you planning purposes, we are driving to PA on Saturday, and we will be down there until next Wednesday, the 27th.
No comments:
Post a Comment