Thursday, May 31, 2007

Everything's fine

Baby News:
Margo had a little scare on Tuesday, but it turns out that everything is fine. After another stress-test and ANOTHER ultrasound, they found nothing wrond, and sent her home. The baby is very active, and seems to be getting pretty big. In fact, they told us the baby is about 5 pounds, 12 ounces. I guess that's large with 7 weeks remaining. In all of the books it says most babies will "double in weight in the last 6-8 weeks". If that holds true, we could be looking at a baby around 11 pounds, 8 ounces...sweet!

Travel News:
How many days until the Dornisch trip to the beach? About 3 weeks, right? We are jealous, but we will be there next year. All THREE of us.

End of School:
Graduation is this Saturday, and exams are next Tuesday and Wednesday. I am really ready for the kids to be out of the dorm and off campus. 18 teenage girls all living in the same building really wear you down after 9 months.
In other campus news, it looks like we might get to move intothe new apartment near the middle of June rather than the beginnin gof July. That would give us a little time to gett settled before adding WilMag to the mix.

That's actually it for tonight. It's late and I am tired. My leg/back have really been bothering me, and I am not sleeping well. The pregnant woman next to me who jumps up every hour on the verge of throwing up doesn't help me acheive R.E.M. either.

Well enjoy the latest picture, he/she is blowing everyone a kiss...overly affectionate just like it's father.

Good night all. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't make out the facial features but your mother can. I do see that foot in the bottom left hand corner. Definitely a Dornisch.

Anonymous said...

I disagree w/Poppy. That is a HAND in the lower-left corner & the little HAND is waving to Nanny! ...so cute! I can tell already that this baby is GORGEOUS (just like his/her cousins).

Mommy-Margo: Take it easy this weekend...no more "scares", please.

Daddy-Michael: Hang in there; hopefully, Wednesday will be a good day for you.

Love to the THREE of you!
Nanny D