This is a short post. I added some pictures from our morning so far, but I will write more and post another couple of pictures later this weekend. Tomorrow morning we are taking Maggie apple picking.
As for today, it is not starting out too smoothly. It is only 9am and I already had to give Maggie a bath, change her outfit, use about 13 wipes and 3 diaers on a seemingly unending stream of poop. YES, I did get 'snake charmed' while trying to clean her up. THEN she peed and it got in her hair!! I decided to cut my losses and put her in the tub. She just smiled and laughed...typical.
AND FINALLY:
I have been given the honour of being told I was finally allowed to put up this tiid-bit of information. For those of you who have been keeping up with the story, Patty and Kevin have been trying for some time to join the ranks of parenthood. Well we are all pleased to find out, and I am excited to announce that after their final check-up with a doctor in Philadelphia.....Patty and Kevin are PREGNANT WITH TRIPLETS!!!!
Some of us knew but were not allowed to say anything until they heard the heartbeats. (Remember last post when I asked if anyone had anything else to taell us about the number 3??) So this morning I got a call from Patty who said they just had an appointment and heard 3 stron heartbeats, and (as Patty put it) "saw three gummy bears". In light of this news, the Becks are accepting applications for nursery painters, nursery furniture assemblers, midnight feeding help, etc. If you would like to apply please let Patty and/or Kevin know ASAP.
Also, if you care, it is identical twins and a fraternal twin.
Way to go God!
Now don't think I am going to update your lives as well. If you want some help on creating a blog of your own, ask Uncle Gerry.
5 comments:
Yo!!! Did you say three (3) Tres?? Why wasn't I told about this? That would put me in double digits for grandchildren. This is not acceptable. I told that wife of mine we should have been Lutheran.
Don't believe a word d.o.d. says! He's crazy 'bout those lil' guys.
And THEY ARE CRAZY 'BOUT HIM! Maybe one of the triplets will choose ME as their fav'...anyway, I CAN'T WAIT!
I'm gonna try to keep Miss Maggie to myself when she comes to visit!
This is great news. After seeing all kinds of clues in earlier blogs, it's good to hear it's official. It really is getting a little crazy with all these young ones...name cards are definitely in order for the next gathering.
blaze
Yo!! Red Sox fans... get ready for the fightin' phils coming at you in a few weeks. World Series are our destiny.
can a kid of Maggie's age actually pick apples?
"how many apples can an apple picker pick if an apple picker picked all day?"
will you have pickTures of the Picking?
Post a Comment