I bet you thought I was forgetting about my loyal readers. Well I didn't it is just a very busy time and I have not been able to update the blog.
Maggie:
Oh boy is she fun! Rolling over, babbling constantly, smiling, laughing, hiding from us...all the fun stuff. Of course she has her moments, but we have been so lucky so far. She is getting bigger and growing up really fast. She can drink from a sippy cup and has started feeding herself (just Gerber puffs, but it's a start).
Here are some pictures from a "photo shoot" we did one Saturday morning. The others are from her first day out in falling snow.
8 comments:
Oh my...she is so stinking cute!
The pictures are great. My FAVORITE is the one of Maggie sitting in the snow & "talking" to Daddy (at least, that's what it looks like). She also looks good with a basketball--future Lady Bullet???
She is cute... I think she looks like me!!
We want to hear about the misery you New Englanders are going through since your beloved Patriots choked in the Superbowl! There's plenty of room on the Eagles bandwagon for you guys to jump on!
Hey anonymous this is a kid's blog. Please stop picking on the Eagle's and Donovan. Wait 'til next year!!
Boston Blogger must be busy...WHAT'S UP?
Since the New England cutie (QB Brady) is out of Favor...can we at least dress the New, New England cutie in some Eagle Green???
I agree with Pea. The N.E. cutie needs more Eagles outfits!!That is if the owner of this BLOG is still in the country.
Post a Comment