The surgery is over, and I only had to spend one night in the hospital. The surgeon told Margo that it was mucg worse than it appeared on the MRI, and it was definitely the right time to do the procedure. They said they were only going to perform a laminectomy, but when they got "inside" it was even tighter than they thought and one disk had degenerated so much that they had to remove part of it.
I am home now, but in a good deal of pain, so I can't write much else right now. Maybe Margo will type while I talk later.
Thanks for the prayers, and please keep them coming as I begin a possibly slow and painful week(s) of recovery.
Take Care!!
1 comment:
My doctor recommends a "six pack" of Yuengling each day during recovery. Since you can't get the BEST BEER up there in Bean Town, I'm drinking it for you. I'm sure you're feeling better already. Of course, you need not write just post more pictures of Maggie.
Post a Comment