Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Surgery Set!!

After an MRI on Friday the doctor has recommended I keep my scheduled surgery.
When: Monday, August 25
Time: 2:00pm
Where: Newton Wellesley Hospital
Recovery Time: 1-2 days in the hospital, then anywhere from 1-3 weeks recovery (they think it will be closer to one week)

In other news, I finally got my camera back so look for a couple of pictures from the Becklets christening to be posted this afternoon. I may also add a short video of Maggie.

Take Care everyone!

2 comments:

The Becklets said...

Wow! That is soon! Glad that you will be pain free soon though. Any requests for care package contents??

Anonymous said...

Go ahead, Michael; tell the Becklets' mommy what you'd like in your care pkg. I wanna see how it compares w/what you requested from Nanny! Since we're all on healthy eating kicks, you can look forward to a big box of celery/carrots/rice cakes (plain)/cantaloupe & blueberries...that should keep you watching for the UPS man!

Thanks for the new pictures. As usual, MissMaggie is too cute! Keep the pictures coming... Speaking of "pictures", I need a new picture of Maggie. The last one I have (for framing) is from when she was only a couple of months old. I'm planning on changing(updating) all the pictures around here. The school kids will be having their pics. taken @ school soon; hopefully, I'll get one of each --hint, hint!

I'm thinking of you & praying for you...

Love to 3M
nanny