Maggie will be 20 months next week. Check your math, she will be two in just a few months!!
Here are some pictures...
Mommy when you play peek-a-boo, you have to cover your eyes.

What a gorgeous profile!

Straight on is cute too...

Maggie and Elmo, say "Cheeese!"

I am getting too old for all these pictures Daddy.

But I'm never too old for a mommy ride, giddy-up!
Now let's scream and run around the room in our new Valentine's dress!!!

OK, now let's dance!

These won't end up on a teenage birthday cake some day, right??
What should I do with this pile of blocks?

Just a few more pieces to go...

Steady...steady Daddy...no sudden movements
3 comments:
Can Maggie come over for a play date today? I KNOW we would have lots of fun together...Does she like to make cookies??? And, she could teach Aiden a few dance moves.
Thanks for the new pictures. My mind KNOWS she's almost 2, but my heart still thinks of her as a baby. CLEARLY, she is NOT a baby, anymore!
Hugs & kisses to our Boston Connection!
she is so sweet! i cannot believe she's almost 2!!! love the pix!
I love the new pics! She is so cute and getting so big. Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment