#3 & #4) More "swimming and kicking":
You probably have the cleanest hairbrushes on campus.I hate to say this, but Maggie is a MUCH better swimmer than her Daddy @ that age; AND, I don't see any floating "logs" in the "pool"! Good girl!!!
I can't believe she said that. She knows her son was just like her Granddaughter, Maggie... Perfect!!!
The Geisel's now have the internet! Hope and McKenna thoroughly enjoyed watching the videos of Maggie in the bathtub. Thanks for the laugh :)Aunt Chrissy
Kick it!!! I see a swimming scholarship in her future.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You probably have the cleanest hairbrushes on campus.
I hate to say this, but Maggie is a MUCH better swimmer than her Daddy @ that age; AND, I don't see any floating "logs" in the "pool"! Good girl!!!
I can't believe she said that. She knows her son was just like her Granddaughter, Maggie... Perfect!!!
The Geisel's now have the internet! Hope and McKenna thoroughly enjoyed watching the videos of Maggie in the bathtub. Thanks for the laugh :)
Aunt Chrissy
Kick it!!! I see a swimming scholarship in her future.
Post a Comment