Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hey look, a new post!!

So things have been busy and hectic and crazy and...oh just forgive me for not posting alright?!

The other day I was driving with Maggie in the car. As I glanced over my right shoulder to change lanes I noticed a large white "something" out of the corner of my eye. I looked again and this is what I saw:

In other Maggie related news, she is out of control CUTE! Her favorite activity is singing. She will sing for an entire car ride to Grammy's house which is 20 minutes. I don't mean she sings a few words, she will sing from the time we start the engine until the time she notices Grammy's house...the FULL 20 minutes. Not that we mind, but did I mention she doesn't like to sing alone? "Daddy sing." "Mommy sing." Both expressions are often heard from the little seat in the back, and if you don't feel like singing with her, she will ask louder and louder until you crack. One of the really neat things about her singing is that she will ask Margo to sing a song and once Margo starts she will sing a completely different song, almost like a round, but with different songs.

I have some pictures I can post later but they are on my home computer so maybe I will do that over lunch.

Speaking of lunch, I only have a few more left on this campus. My last official day is June 12th, but I have already checked out. Despite my anger toward the School it is looking like this will be the best time to leave. There are a LOT of major changes going on and most people don't agree withthem which is upsetting many of the staff/faculty members. It looks like next year will be a very difficult one for those left behind, and I am not going to miss it at all.

I have my first class on June 13th and am anxious to get this summer's courses started and finished. It will be a painful summer for me, but I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel (although that could be the headlights of the truck that is about to hit me!)

Here are some numbers to keep in mind:

10 = number of days until we move in with Grammy and Grampy (thank you G&G, can't wait to see you!)

10 = number of business days I have left at work

16 = number of credits I will earn this summer after completing all of my courses

6 = number of weeks until we leave for vacation in Sea Isle

13 = number of months it will take to complete my graduate program

2,438 = number of times Maggie says "Daddy" over the course of a weekend (0 = number of times I mind)

That's all for now. If you want to check back tomorrow for a few pictures, please do. I don't know how many will be up, but I'll put some here.

Take Care!!

3 comments:

n211 said...

TOO, TOO CUTE!!!! Made me laugh out loud!

Tote bag today...could the laundry basket be next? Like Father; like Daughter, I'm afraid!!!

Pa Poppie said...

Maggie, Keep singing until you get to Sea Isle City. You are leading the sing-a-long on wednessay evening. Do you have the words to "Old Time Rock and Roll"?? Let me know and I will forward them to you. Also ask your Mom to give you the words to MTA by the Kingston Trio. Se you soon.

Pa Poppie said...

Maggie,
Four Weeks until the Beach!!! We will dine on Pizza, Ice Cream and donuts for seven great days. Of course, we will also have a large bucket of "carmel corn" at the boardwalk. Don't let your Mom and Dad see this. Parents don't understand.