Maggie is a ladybug this Halloween...
Maggie and her friend catherine...
Mommy and Maggie went to a birthday/Halloween party and they had a hayride...
with a couple of big horses (Maggie was not sure if she liked them)
And how can I post without mentioning the World Series?! All season I have been rooting for the Yankees so I could root against the Red Sox...now the Phillies and Yankees face each other?! Thanks for the memorable season New York, but

GO PHILLIES!!!!
2 comments:
So nice to have a few more pictures of Maggie... But, if you jinxed those phightin's, I am renting out your bedroom. No more Yuengling!!
Thanks for the new pics.
LOVE Miss Ladybug! She should get LOTS of treats this year 'cause she's so adorable!!!
As for the video...Calvin wanted to watch it over & over this morning. After I explained about her burp, he thought that was the funniest thing.
The ladybug can sing; LOOK OUT, MILEY!!! (Better start working on growing that mullet if you're going to be her Manager!)
Post a Comment