How many days until pitchers and catchers report for spring training? After the Eagles' terrible loss on Saturday night I had decided I was finished watching football until the Superbowl...then my spirits were slightly lifted after the Patriots' equally embarrassing loss yesterday. So I will watch the rest of the playoffs, but who will I root for? I can't really apologize for the lack of posts recently because I have been pretty busy. I am on break from school until the start of February, but I have my internship which takes up Monday and Wednesdays, watching Maggie on Fridays and rehearsal several times a week for the show which also starts in February. Here are some pictures and a short video from a recent snowy afternoon with Maggie.
The snow was not good for making a snowman, but she enjoyed it.




I mentioned the show I am in. It is called "Pack of Lies", here is the link to the theater and the description: http://footlighters.com/
I think that's it for now, bye!
4 comments:
WOW! That's a LOT of snow!!! No wonder you're looking forward to Spring Training...
Poor Maggie looks kinda "unsure" about Frosty; must have been his celery shirt.
But, SHE looks adorable--as always!
Maggie looks great. However, it is now feb 4 and the last post was Jan 11, Duh!! What is occupying all your time? Please, more pics of the family! Spring training starts feb 15. But it is fruitless. The Phightin's will be world series champs once again.
Will we have to wait until 2020 for an update? Yo, we have 28" of snow on the ground and more falling. We need pics and audio. What's the holdup. Please don't use that lame excuse "I had a show to do."
Will we have to wait until 2020 for an update? Yo, we have 28" of snow on the ground and more falling. We need pics and audio. What's the holdup. Please don't use that lame excuse "I had a show to do."
Post a Comment