Friday, May 28, 2010

The pool's open


I'm serious Daddy! I want to go in the pool!!

OK, I will start by jumping off the "jumpin' board" and then I will swim down to you...

Maybe I will just play with this spray bottle.

And in true Dornisch fashion, Maggie was the first person in the pool once it was open and ready.

In baby news, it was a close call this week, but no baby yet. Margo was not feeling well so we went to the doctor's office and they told her she is one centimeter dilated and was having real contractions. Luckily she went for some additional tests and she is not quite as far along as they thought. The C-section is scheduled for July 2nd, but my money is on the 15th of June.

1 comment:

PaPoppie said...

Will you guys hurry up! Maggie needs a little brother/sister and i need a few days vacation. It's tough to be in the pool by yourself.