Can I get a WooHoo?!!? The Colts defeated teh Patriots last night in a pretty good game. Amazingly the Colts were somehow able to come back from being down 18 points, and giving up 21 points in the first half. I guess the Pats would have had a better chance if some bum named Caldwell didn't drop 2 key passes. (If you didn't see it, one was in the endzone, and the other was on a play when the Colts didn't even COVER HIM. The WIIDE OPEN pas was thrown, and dropped along the sideline. Wow!
Baby Buzz: Not much new to report. We are still waiting for the baby. Margo says she feels pretty good overall, but ocassionally she will talk about mild upset stomach. I do know that this weekend was a "Baby Weekend". Margo attended a baby shower for a friend, and then went to Babies-R-Us to register for some stuff. Maybe tonight I can get the information on how you can check out what we are now registered for.
Basketball Update: The team won again on Friday, which makes it 4 in a row for the Chargers. We have a tough game this afternoon against a team that I have not been able to beat yet in my Massachusetts career. Last season when we played them, they really embarrased my team, so I am looking for some revenge.
Would you like fries with that?: Margo and I went on a pizza hunt this past Saturday night. We were both in the mood for pizza, and wanted to find a new place (Not that we are sick of Tony's Place pizza, but we just wanted something a little closer to campus). Well we found it. A little place about a mile from campus, with brick oven pizza, and reasonable prices. I actually passed on the pizza and ordered their lasagna special. It was DELICIOUS!! 4-cheese lasagna with mini-meatballs baked right in...mmmmmmm. Margo went with their pepperoni pizza, and it was also quite good. WE are in a good location for fans of restaurants. All sorts of styles and price ranges. Can you tell I am writing this just minutes before lunch?? I hope the dining hall has something good today.
WiWo: 4.6 pounds lost as of Saturday morning. That is 2.3 pounds per week. I am hoping the rate of weight loss picks up, because I am trying so hard. With the obvious exception of the "4-cheese lasagna with meatballs baked in". I get one bad night per week right now.
I need to check in with my partner, but I don't want to interrupt his marathon training.
Wrap-up: I guess I don't have much else for today, but you just never know what will happen during lunch. I might find the need to add something in an hour or two, so for those of you who check this thing every day, you might get a bonus post tomorrow. For those of you who are using this blog for personal entertainment and who check every couple of hours, you might see more later today. You are so lucky Sandra.
Bye for now............
2 comments:
Yo, Ho!! If you were on that court with Ed you might need to find the number for 911. Of course you could turn it into a shooting contest where there would be no run ning allowed. Or maybe just a game of HORSE would suffice. (OOPS, I forgot... Margo beat you at that down inSea Isle City last June.) Perhaps you should just keep rooting for the "pats". There's not too much excitement in that.
Michael,
I find it comforting that you started your athletic career with the Chargers, and now as a coach you are a Charger once again. That's good kharma for ya. I won't mention to anyone that your football career with the Chargers lasted all of one season, and I think the breaking point was when you puked up scrambled eggs after practice at Koser Park one night. But again, I'll keep that between us. Go Chargers!!
Post a Comment