We made it to Scranton just in the nick of time. Once we arrived Margo spent therest of her night slumped over the toilet getting sick. Needless to say she went to bed early.
Today we are leaving early to go visit Margo's friend Marianne who now lives near Philly.
We should be back in Waltham on Sunday evening (hopefully after a quick and uneventful drive)
Please disregard any random text or voice messages you might receive tonight from my cell phone, it will be the beer talking, not me.
This is Margo typing now:
I am feeling better today... and I am going to be really jealous of everyone drinking tonight and dancing on the bar. Do you think they let pregnant women dance on the bar????? I guess we will have to wait and see!!!!
1 comment:
Welcome to the BLOG, Margo--I was beginning to think this "margo" person was a figment of michael's imagination. It's good to hear from you.
Post a Comment