It's raining today, and the weathermen were calling for a big "Nor'easter". I don't think the snow will pile up too high, but it sure is ugly outside today.
Baby News:
Margo had another check-up with ultrasound on Thursday. The baby is doing well, and is measuring in the 54th percentile and weighs about 2.2 pounds. The only concern was that Margo's "fluids" (amniotic) were low. They were in the Low-Normal Range, but as a result Margo has to drink 4 gallons of water each morning before work, and each night before bed.
Hey, if you're going to hydrate yourself, you might as well over-hydrate, right?
Margo will have another ultrasound next week, or early the following to check the fluid levels again.
As for a picture, I am not posting a copy of the ultrasound pic because they didn't turn out too clear...maybe after next week.
Thanks for the hospitality:
On Friday our students had the day off because of Parent/Teacher conferences. Since I am the nicest dorm parent on campus I thought it would be a good idea to take the girls for a pizza lunch at this restaurant I heard of in West Roxbury. Well it took some arm twisting, because the girls thought it would be more fun to sleep until 1pm, but we finally made it down to Tony's Place and the girls loved it. If only that restaurant were closer to campus, they'd make a fortune in deliveries to the dorms every night.
The Week Ahead:
It's a big week up in Boston. It is school vacation week, and Monday is Patriot's Day which mean the 111th running of the Boston Marathon. They are expecting rain all day which will slow some people down. Check out ESPN and see if my name is among the winners...I'm confident.
I am off tomorrow (school is closed) and then I am also taking off on Friday so we can get an early start on our trip to PA.
Travel Plans:
We are planning on leaving Thursday evening to head to Scranton. I believe we have reservations at the lovely Beck B&B which is off of Bulwer Street. We are then heading to the 'Burg for the party. Margo isn't too happy about it, but since I am driving the whole way home, we will most likely be staying for birthday brunch on Sunday. (If that is still happening).
Miscellaneous:
Margo only had to work a couple of hours on Friday because someone got a call that there was a bomb in the bilding. All signs point to it being a student prank, but there has been no announcement yet.
3 comments:
If Margo drinks four gals of water before breakfast there will definitely be a flood at the school. Forget the bomb.
4 gallons BEFORE SCHOOL? Sorry; that can't be right. I don't think it's even possible!
Now, 4 gallons A DAY might be a possibility.
Well, here it is tuesday 4/17/07. Have you finished the Boston Marathon yet. I think 36 hours should be sufficient. Rest up for the weekend in the 'burg, we are starting with a party on friday evening.
Post a Comment