Sunday, August 26, 2007

OK, OK, quit bugging me. Here it is.

As noted in the title of the blog, it is a "random" update of what we are doing up here. It doesn't say daily, or weekly, it says RANDOM.
Anyway, enough whining just get to the update already, right?

L'il Miss Maggie:
Yesterday was Maggie's 2 month birthday. That means this is her 9th week already which is crazy. It literally seems like a week ago I brought MArgo and Maggie home from the hospital and we were saying how nice it was to have a little time before the students returned to campus. Well the kids come back in less than 9 days now and I don't know where the summer has gone.

On Thursday Maggie will have her official 2-month check-up and we can't wait to find out her size and weight. I am going out on a limb to say that she has gained even more weight. Tonight we have her in 3M (month) pajamas, and her feet are tearing the seams apart already! Earlier I was playing with an unopened bottle of beer and she was able to rip the cap off (it wasn't a twist-off), so I think her hands are large and strong for her age too.

Her Baptism is 2 weeks from today, and Boston is getting ready for the party.

Condo news:
We have been working all week on our condo. By the way, thanks to Jessica for helping me paint on Wednesday. So we met with a realtor this afternoon and he is going to tell us in a few days whether this is a good time to sell the unit or if we should keep trying to rent it. I'll let you know in my next update what he says.

Sports News:
"Hello, is this 9-1-1? I need to file a missing persons report. I can't find a single player from the Philadelphia Phillies. They were supposed to play some games in Pittsburgh, but they never showed up, then they were late getting to LA, and they just a few of them landed in San Diego in time for the last game. I'm getting worried".

In case you weren't following along, this Tuesday-Thursday is very important to me personally. The Yankees are coming to town to play the Red Sox, and I hope they win 2 of 3 or it is going to be a looong September. No I am still not a Yankees fan.

Are you ready for some football?!?!
Less than a week for college football, and less than 2 for NFL Kickoff.

1) The Atlanta Falcons are looking for a new quarterback, so if any of you oldPhilly boys can still hurl the pigskin, tryouts are this Tuesday.

2) Hey Patriots fans, do you think Randy Moss will ever suit up and play this season? Looks like a great investment so far. Although if he does show up, who will throw him the ball? Tom Brady's baby has Colic, so he has to stay home and help out. Don't worry, Vinny Testaverde still has plenty of zip in the gun after 21 seasons.

And last, but most importantly,
3) "Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory. Fight Eagles fight, score a touchdown 1-2-3. Hit 'em low, hit 'em high and watch our Eagles fly. Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory. E--A--G--L--E--S EAGLES!!"

OK, I have to go for tonight. Sorry if I left anything out, but when Margo reads this she will tell me if I need to add anything. Everyone take care and feel free to keep leaving comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohm'gosh! that baby seal looks just like the whale in that picture!!!

Miss Maggie is looking mighty fine...love those chubby cheeks! Maggie's cheeks are cute, too!!

Anonymous said...

YO!! Was that a speed bump disquised as a ROCKET? He sure did a number on the SOX. Well, no doubt about it, Maggie is looking more and more like her "Old Man". He is usually in a state of "repose". Fortunately, she has a chance to outgrow it. She'll be more like her Mother... Vibrant, energetic, and a "Party Animal". Oh well, looks like the kid is stuck with you guys.

Anonymous said...

I understand the McKendry's hit town on Sunday. I'm sure by now Maggie can give a great rendition of Danny Boy for her GrandMom Imbornone. Of course, this coming weekend, the boys and I are going to teach her some new words. We are also planning to cut a CD of "Old time rock and roll" with Maggie backing up Max and Calvin. Paul and Andrew will be doing the rhythm section. See Ya!!!