Sunday, October 14, 2007

Video killed the radio star...

I added a new video!!
For the first time I put a video on Youtube.com. I am not leaving it up there forever, but it is the best way for you all to see it. The video is of Maggie (of course) and it shows the dangers of eating all of your trick-or-treat candy and mixing with formula martinis. Be sure to watch the whole thing closely.
Here is the link to see it, you should be able to just click on it. If it doesn't work, leave me your email address and I can send you the video. It is not very big.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTOeo3HlZCU

An actual update will be coming soon, but I wanted to put the video up and share it with you all. Take Care for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohm'gosh!!! That is too cute! I love that lil' punkin!

Anonymous said...

When I saw the stream cummin'
I started a runnin'.
I knew right away, beware of the spray. Of course, knowing her Dad it wasn't so bad. As all of you know, he can put on a show!!

Anonymous said...

that was GROSS! but I will say we used to call that "POTS" when Sam was that age.."POTS" meant "Puke on the Shoulder" ! You guys were lucky you were out of Range !