Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday 10/12/07 - New concept

Today I am watching Maggie until around 3pm. I am going to try and update the blog every couple of hours and let you all know what we're doing. This is a special posting for those "faithful" readers out there...you know, the one's who read this without Margo telling you to.

7:15 - MAggie was waking up and it was time to feed her. I thought I'd be smart and change her first, then just feed her in her diaper so she didn't get the new outfit wet. BAD IDEA GENIUS! When Maggie was about half done with her bottle she took a little break, turned her head to the sde and started to 'bear-down', if you know what I mean. Luckily I was feeding her in shorts because I first smelled something was wrong, then when I picked her up to give the "Sniff Test" I saw that the diaper must have had a small gap in the leg area. Either that or my thigh now produces sweat that is the consistency of her poop. Cleaned us both up and finished the feeding.

8:15 - We are going to walk over to daddy's office and say good morning to the ladies. I need to do an hour's worth of work or so and it is nice to have free and willing babysitters in your office all day. I'll tell you how it goes when I log back in.

9:30 - Not very successful trip. Maggie was great, but I was locked out of my computer for some reason, and since our IT department decided to hide somewhere on campus I was not able to do any work. WE came home. Right now Maggie is in her crib talking herself to sleep...I hope. It's time for a nap! (For her, not me.)

11:30 - She's down for a nap. WE spent some time on the play mat, had lunch and psang Itsy-Bitsy Spider a few times. She's wiped out.

12:30 - Time to get up and get ready to go see mommy at her work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From a wise Old Scribe,
Look out for "The Tribe"
The Red Sox are cooked,
On that you can "make book"

Anonymous said...

Good stuff Michael...

Anonymous said...

Daddy Michael: You must be exhausted! You might have to consider hiring a helper for Fridays. That little sweetheart seems to be high maintenance--imagine: wanting to have your diaper changed & eating a few times a day! How much can one little girl ask for?!?