Monday, November 5, 2007

Early November

Only 50 days left to shop for Christmas!! I ran in to Santa at one of the Home Depot near our campus. He was dressed in plain clothes (Patriots T-shirt and jeans) and he told me that he will be very busy this year. He heard that some children are not being very nice to their siblings so he needs to read over his list verrry carefully to decide which boys and girls shouldn't get any toys this year. I asked if he meant me and he just chuckled in his usual big-bellied way and said "No, you're OK." phew! I could tell he was busy so I shook his hand and wished him good luck this Christmas season. He has surprisingly soft hands considering where he lives and his age. Good guy though.

How's Maggie?
I'm glad ou asked. She is doing fine. We took her back to the doctor's office last week and they told us she has bronchiolitis. It is a viral infection in her respiratory system and needs to clear itself up. There is not much they can do for it, and since she is sleeping fine through the night they are not too concerned. She has an ugly 'smoker's cough' and frequently spits up a lot of phlegm/formula...not pleasant.
Here are her measurements:
Weight = 90th percentile.
Height = 75th percentils.
Head circumference = 90th percentile.
The nurse practitioner said she is not the biggest baby she has seen, but she is definitely one of the most beautiful. She also said she looks just like daddy...coincidence?

Hollywood Walk of Fame:
This Wednesday I leave for Hollywood, CA. I am supposed to go out to a conference for work but in case the posts stop, just assume that I was discovered and cast in a huge budget movie. What are they up to now, Ocean's 14?? The rumor is that audiences are getting tired of Matt, Brad and George and the directors are looking for a 'fresh face' to bring the ladies back to the theaters. We are scheduled to fly back on Friday morning.

Put it all on Red!
In other travelling news, Margo and several of her friends are going to Las Vegas for the upcoming weekend. It turns out that many of them have birthdays around the same time and they are celebrating their 30ths in Sin City. That leaves me with Maggie for the long weekend. Should be a piece of cake. I just hope Margo lays out enough outfits and bottles to get us through.
Oh and if you were wondering, Margo's birthday is November 14th.

Streaks were meant to be broken:
I'm almost glad the Patriots won yesterday over the Colts. Now things are setting up nicely for the Eagles to upset the Pats at the end of the month.

I guess that's it for today. If Margo has anything to add I'll put it on later this afternoon, but I think I touched on all of the major points. Oh wait, we do have some really cute pictures of Maggie that I need to post once I get the camera from Margo, so be sure to check back tomorrow for those photos.
Take care and enjoy the beautiful fall day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will personally kidnap Donovan McNabb so he can't make the bus to Boston for the Patriots Game. I would rather use David Akers at QB

Anonymous said...

Ohm'gosh!!! Every new picture you send gets me sooo excited to see her again! SHE IS BEAUUTIFULLL!!!
I love your Halloween costumes.
Someone here said she looks like a little toy doll in that pink "Marry me Peyton" suit! Way too cute. I love those cheeks & big eyes & little, bow lips! A real "Boston Beauty".