Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Man what a week!!

Alright here is the post.

"Drumroll please..........................................................................."

Maggie is now rolling over! Here is a video to prove it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3P6-Iu7c8Q The ladies at work told me I am in trouble now because it won't be long before she is crawling and then walking and getting in to everything. Lock up the kitchen cabinets!

Other than that great news, Maggie is doing very well. She has an appointment tomorrow to get the next set of shots. Margo has to take her so it will be a tough afternoon for both of them. She is also getting long. She is just about fitting into her 6-9 month outfits but is still less than 5 months old.

Me?

I went to Hollywood for a conference for work. It was an OK conference, but I got to fly first class which was very nice on American and crappy on United. I also got to meet Henry Winkler; that's right, 'The Fonz'. He is really short, but a funny speaker.

Margo?

She just got back from her birthday trip to Las Vegas. Aside from fun memories and a little jet-lag she didn't bring anything home.

I guess I don't have too much else to write about. The students leave campus on Thursday so that's a great thing. I am ready for a break from them.

Other than that it is business as usual. We will keep shooting videos of Maggie and uploading them. Maybe next time we can get one of her in the middle of the belly laugh she does. Very cute, but very rare to catch.

Have a great weekeend everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo... Weirdo! Cut out the crap, just let us know how Maggie is and don't forget the pictures. Everything Else is superfluous. Do we have a press conference set up before we go to the Pats/Eagles game?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video!!! I LOVE IT! That girl's got talent (& she's gorgeous, too!)

Anonymous said...

i have to make a comment on my Blog about this Woman's Whim to go to Vegas for celebrations! Kelly does the same thing with her friends...what is the attraction in Vegas? and what exactly stays in Vegas?
What's wrong with "Murphy's Bar" at the corner of Henry & Roxborough Av???

Anonymous said...

by the way...I love the Jaques Syringe outfit!!!!

Anonymous said...

As the Vegas commercial says..."What happens here, stays here!" Translation: their husbands don't realize how much money they lost until "way too late."

Anonymous said...

How precious!...(just like her Daddy & Mommy). I predict she will be elected Homecoming Queen at CHCH next year!