From what I understand Miss Maggie will be coming to PA for a weekend in October. That gives her parents plenty of time to get her a cute, little cheerleading outfit in Royal Blue and Gold, Hopefully it will say "Chargers". With her Cavada cousins being football players and her Geisel cousins being cheerleader apprentices, We want her to blend in that weekend for the homecoming dance.
3 comments:
I can tell just by the way she sits up so straight & the way she
"expresses" her comments, that Miss Maggie McK is BRILLIANT--one could say: "GIFTED"!
nanny d
From what I understand Miss Maggie will be coming to PA for a weekend in October. That gives her parents plenty of time to get her a cute, little cheerleading outfit in Royal Blue and Gold, Hopefully it will say "Chargers". With her Cavada cousins being football players and her Geisel cousins being cheerleader apprentices, We want her to blend in that weekend for the homecoming dance.
that is cute stuff! can her eyes get any bigger ! that girl knows where the camera is!!!
Post a Comment